Monday, June 30, 2014

Berry sweet day

I've resisted going strawberry picking for many years. The idea of being crouched over a strawberry bush in the hot sun was a huge deterant. My family wore me down so we ended up going today. My daughter insisted on wearing her strawberry party dress for the occasion. I thought she would look to fancy for the strawberry fields, but instead she fit right in.

It wasn't so bad. We rode tractor around the farm.



My son and my husband's youngest cousin were competing to see who could find the most perfect strawberry. 



My husband helped my daughter fill her basket.



Which means she held the basket and he picked strawberries for her.


He picked a heart shaped strawberry just for me!!!


As for me, I didn't hurt my back at all. I supervised!


No comments:

Post a Comment