Saturday, February 23, 2013

Socialites

The kids went to bed an hour early today. They are pooped! We had three kiddie birthday parties to go to day. The first one was my friend's daughter's first birthday. She did a pink theme at her house. Look how she cleverly disguised fruit as a treat - that's right, scoop it right into an ice cream cone and kids can't get enough.


She also made these cute cupcakes. Oh that's her by the way, in the background with her husband.

 Our daughters were having a blast hanging out together.

We left this party and then my husband dropped me and my son at a bowling birthday party and then he took my daughter to a party at a children's gym. My son was entranced by all the TV screens at the bowling alley. He did enjoy spending time with his friends. Here he is with his favorite female friend from class.

These are his little friends from class. They are all cute little red heads except for him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment