Monday, December 31, 2012

Cousins!!

Over the holidays we've spent a lot of time with both my own and my husband's cousins. Our kids love catching up with all their extended family. Here is my daughter with three of my husband's cousins. They're sisters 5 years age difference between them. Aren't they beautiful?

Here is my daughter with one of my youngest cousins. She is my youngest uncle daughter and she is only 6 months older than my girl.

Here is a blast from the past. I haven't seen her in a while. I used to dote on her when she was a little girl, now she's taller than me.

Lastly, here is another grown up that I used to cuddle and play with.

Time flies, life beckons, no one ever stays the same. Love them while you can for tomorrow they'll be too old to receive your affection.











No comments:

Post a Comment