Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Make a wish


Look closely. This is not a picture of nothing. Look in the middle of the frame. Do you see it? It's a star! Why, you may wonder, did I go outside on a freezing winter's night to take a picture of a star? Well because my husband said that he read in the news today that there was going to be a meteor shower. I love meteor showers. So we bundled up and headed out to our local park. The sky was clear and the stars were spectacular. The only problem is that my husband had gotten his dates and times mixed up. The meteor shower is tomorrow. Nevertheless, my husband and I saw two shooting stars each. We made our wishes and went for a romantic walk. We held hands wandered around our neighborhood and then came home to our warm house. I am blessed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment