Friday, December 27, 2013

In sickness and in health

I love celebrating our wedding anniversaries. We usually leave our kiddies at home with my parents and go on a very special date and have a fancy meal. This year we weren't able to do any of that because my daughter and I are both quite ill. 
Instead my father took the whole family out to a delicious meal at a kid friendly restaurant
And my sister bought us a nice cake. 
She said the three white chocolate buttons mean I love you. She's such a romantic! After dinner, my sister broke out some craft supplies and coerced me into making stuffed animals out of gloves as New Years presents for the kids. I was skeptical at first.
They turned out quite cute.
Well worth the two hours of strenuous manual labor =).
The day may not have turned out how I expected, and marriage may not be the happily ever after that all the fairy tales promised, but having the right man beside you makes the ups and downs of life bearable. I am so blessed to have found someone who is kind and funny and easy on the eyes!!! Love you Mohsin!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment