Friday, July 27, 2012

Early bird

On most days it's a trial getting the kids out of bed and ready for daycare. My son is especially reticent.Waking him up often involves tears and persuasion. There are many mornings that my husband dresses him whilst he is still asleep! Well this morning was a pleasant change. My son woke up smiling. Not only did he dress himself, but he also woke up his sister and got her dressed too. Unfortunately he didn't get her shirt on quite right, (she had  her arms in the but her head was stuck) but he did pick a fetching outfit for her. After brushing his teeth and washing his face, we found him practising the alphabet. This is the first time I have witnessed him writing the whole alphabet on his own! My boy is growing up so fast =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zara, it's Joanna from ISM. I love reading your blog and thought I'd say hello. That's too funny, dressing your son while he's still asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna!

    Some mornings it's a struggle to get him going =). Your son is so cute! How old is he now?

    ReplyDelete