Thursday, July 12, 2012

Surprise!

It was my sister's bday yesterday. I decided to take a train down to Mississauga to surprise her. I brought my daughter along for the ride. It was her first real train ride. She behaved so well even though it was a 2 hr journey!

My sister was very surprised. She really had no clue that I was coming. We went out for all you can eat sushi.

It was delicious. Look we dressed our girls up in the same outfit.

I'm not going disclose my sister's age, but I will say she looks at least 10 years younger than she really is.

It was an exhausting day. I think we spent eight hours in transit. Here is my little ball of energy on the way home - she was a little cranky but still full of energy.

In other news, my son painted his first masterpiece today. Now my husband's not the only artist the family!







No comments:

Post a Comment