Thursday, August 8, 2013

Week in review

I've not had much time to sit and contemplate this week, hence my lack of posts. Here is my week in review. 
Last Saturday, dinner the new Waldo's that just opened. 


I had my favorite dish, grilled calamari


My husband tried the salmon with mango salsa.


He loved it!
On Sunday we went to Ribfest. The kids went on all the rides.






My husband got in on some of the ride action too.

I got to watch my friend, country singer Shelly Rastin perform her new song Mexico State of Mind. 

On Monday I made these chicken egg cups..mmmmm
 
Such a treat after my morning run
On Tuesday I made casrip chicken which is a Guyanese dish that I learned from my mother in law. 
My husband really enjoyed it.

On Wednesday I went to dinner with some friends for work. It was lovely to hang out with them
On Thursday it was Eid!!!!
There, now we are all caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment