Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Love your sibling day

My best friend in the whole wide world is my sister. She's funny, helpful and supportive all rolled in one. I love hanging out with her. Flashback to when we were growing up - we weren't always so close. I remember many squabbles around who should clean up toys, what we should play and who's doll is the cutest. I also remember telling her made up stories to help her fall asleep, laughing with her till my stomach hurt and all the cool things she taught me. ( I am older but often more clueless when it comes to pop culture references). Anyway, my close relationship with my sister is what I wish for my children. This morning as I was coming out of the bathroom, this is what I found waiting for me by the door. I asked them what they were doing and they said they were having their morning hug. Guess what happened after I took this picture?

I got my morning hugs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment