Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Secondhand stories

My son has started Karate. Hang on, before I get into the story, can you guys settle something for me and my husband. I say Ka Ra Tey, my husband says Ka ra ti. Who says it right? My husband always rolls his eyes when I say it and tells me I'm pronouncing it wrong. Ok now back to the story. My son has been taking lessons for about 3 weeks now but since the class schedule conflicts with my work, I haven't been able to go. Luckily my husband has been able to go and has taken some videos of what my son has been doing. I am amazed! My son is this sort of mild mannered child, but the instructor brings out something strong in him. Today my son earned his first belt, a white belt. When we got home he showed me one of the poses, dragon pose, wearing his new belt. Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment