Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Long Way Home

The trip to Bangladesh from Toronto started with many cheerful little faces.

Even I had a positive outlook - how bad could it be? Well here is a list of things that went wrong
1. The personal video players weren't working
2. Somehow we ended up with Asian Vegetarian food (it was yummy but hard to feed the kids)
3. My Daughter threw up and there were no sick bags!
4. Every time the person sitting in front of us coughed it rained  mucus mist on us as he didn't bother covering his mouth.
5. Everyone except for my family got Kitkats for dessert
This is what we looked like after our 12 hour flight to Abu Dhabi


















After another 4 hour flight we finally arrived in the city of my birth and inhaled my first whiff of Bangladesh and suddenly it was all worth it. There's no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment