Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday!


I have never been able to resist this little face! There has always been something so endearing about my little boy, his smile, his bright eyes, and his loving ways. I still remember the first time I ever saw him - there was so much love in his eyes. Five years later, my little boy is not so little anymore, but he is still the brightest thing in my life. He gives me strength to endure the hardest parts of life and every moment I spend with him brings out the best in me. I thank god every day for sending me this soul to guide, love and nurture into a wonderful human being.Granted there have been some challenges in the last five years.....




but there are so many more amazing moments that I will cherish forever. I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment