Friday, November 30, 2012

Philanthropist's fashion show

My neighbor invited me to attend a fashion show with her. She described it as a charity event, where the clothes are thrift store finds, redesigned by students. I didn't have very high expectations, I thought I would have to clap politely at dreadful outfits, paraded by inexperienced student models. Boy was I wrong. The clothes blew me away and the models where fierce!


 I did pick up some fashion advice - for example - faux fur is in this season - even for men. My husband is so fashion forward, he picked up a down coat with faux fur collar last week.

The other thing that stood out - straight hair is out - all the models had some sort of curl or wave in their hair.

Well now I have to step up my game. I need to start shopping at the goodwill for my clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment