Sunday, November 4, 2012

The great pancake cook off

Every Sunday my husband makes these scrumptious pancakes for breakfast. They are so delicious that my son will come into our bedroom at the crack of dawn and beg my husband to make them for him. My neighbors heard about my husband talent. Their son challenged my husband to a pancake off. He's a ten year old boy who is passionate about creating culinary masterpieces. It was a close competition. My husband's pancakes were fluffy and crispy whilst my neighbor's were thin and chewy - perfect specimens from the opposite ends of the spectrum of pancake perfection.

 So you might be wondering - who won the great pancake cook off? The judges did! We got to "taste test" two very delicious varieties of pancakes at breakfast....and we had to try them over and over again to figure out which was the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment