Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Little house on the carpet

We made a house for the kids using crazy forts and some sheets. It's the biggest house we ever made.

My son was thrilled!

He made a picture to decorate the house.

My daughter was ecstatic too. She brought some blankets into the space and made herself all comfy cozy.

Before the house building exercise we had a family dance. We listened to my childhood favorites, mamunia, both the Paul Macartney and the original Ferdous Waheed version. Did you know when I was less than a year old, my parents took me to a Ferdous Waheed concert and he seranaded me with this song? It's so special to me and I love that my daughter likes it to. We danced to I Will and Here comes the sun by the Beatles. It was a groovy evening!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment