Thursday, October 3, 2013

Reunited

It's been a while. Have you missed me? I'll explain my absence another day but today I want to talk about my daughter. She has been adapting very well to "big school" meaning kindergarten, but she has been missing her best friend from daycare. We finally got a chance to meet up with our friends this past weekend. This is what the reunion looked like:
After the kids got their faces painted. My son was a pirate, my daughter was a mermaid and her friend has seashells painted on her cheeks.
Their was a lot running and squealing going on as is fitting of a reunion of three year old best friends.
We went for dinner, then desert, and because we were having so much fun, we didn't
want the day to end so we went bowling. 
I forgot how long it takes to bowl with children. Especially when each successful round is met with enthusiasm and hugs. 
It might have been the most fun I've ever had bowling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment