Monday, December 12, 2011

Forgive the silence

Wow it is hard to blog and be a working mom so my hats off to all of you blogging moms that post everyday! When I first started this blog I was on vacation for half a week, hence my frequent posts. I don't want to stop blogging though! I feel like I have so much to say, to share with the world, to learn from other bloggers! So I am hoping that my lack of posts has not killed the interest of my readers. Please come back! I promise to keep posting! (Not daily though as I am not superwoman) Update to my post from last week - I did practice my "come hither" look and I did get my husband up on the dance floor at the company Chistmas party.

My New Come Hither look



















We haven't danced in such a long time that my husband kept saying he felt awkward, but I had a blast and he look so cute dancing to sexy and I know it. Sigh, I am a woman in love! (At least today I am). My husband also singlehandedly put together a mammoth Ikea entertainment center. It did take him a full day and he did complain a little about an aching back but overall I think he is a superstar for getting it done!

Living Room before (during kids' birthday party - it was a bit crazy)













Living Room after


I love IKEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment