Saturday, December 3, 2011

Little red dress

Hanging in my closet, amongst all the big billowy clothes that I own, rests a little red dress. It no longer fits me, but I am loathe to give it away. This dress has magical powers. My husband says that when he saw me in this dress, he decided that I was the girl he was going to marry. He pursued me with a single- mindedness that took my breathe away. So I have a mission of my own. I would like to fit into my red dress by my husband's birthday which is in May. To achieve this goal I have been doing Zumba twice a week and spinning twice a week and have changed my eating habits. Here is a typical day for me:

Breakfast:
1/4 cup oatmeal with one cup of skim milk
One boiled egg

Lunch:
Two cup of baby spinach, one cup of romaine hearts with 2.5 ounces of chicken

Snack:
Cup of no fat cottage cheese
Orange

Dinner:
1/2 cup of rice and chicken

Night snack:
Handful of almonds

I've been doing this for the last six months and I've lost 9 pounds already. Just a gazillion more to go!

The night my husband decided to marry me - my 26th birthday

1 comment:

  1. What a great eating plan - very inspiring. I'm going to start being strict about my eating too (although I already had some Lindt chocolate today - whoops...I mean starting now...)

    ReplyDelete