Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cooking club

A few months ago, I started talking to a few of my friends about starting a cooking club, where busy moms would meet once a month to cook a few meals together for our families. Today was our first meeting.  I hosted the session at my house. It was awesome! We had so much fun. I learned a whole bunch of new things from my fellow cooks. Usually I slave away in the kitchen for four hours by myself on Sundays, cooking for the entire week. Well cooking  with my friends took only three hours and at the end of it, we each had 3 entire meals prepared (chilli, vegetable fried rice and tandoori chicken) for our families.  It felt so much easier and quicker cooking together, less like a slave and more like a chef! Thank you ladies for such an amazing experience! Looking forward to the next one that will be hosted by my friend - chef extraordinaire. Until next month......

No comments:

Post a Comment