Sunday, September 30, 2012

Reunions

It was a weekend of reunions this weekend. My parents returned after a long sojourn in Bangladesh My mom brought back many objects from my childhood like for example, a set of hankies that we used when we were in elementary school.

I got to see one of my dearest friends after many months. She was my maid of honor at my wedding, which seemed like only days ago, and now we are both moms of two. Here is my husband cuddling with my friends youngest. She is only 8 months and she is the most adorable child I have seen.

Here's a picture of my friend and I. My friend still looks the same but I look different. Some of you may be wondering why my hair looks a little poufy in this shot. It's because I was experimenting with a hairpiece my mother brought back from Bangladesh. My mom used to wear it in her youth.

Here is my sister trying another hairpiece on. It looks very natural on her.

My brother in law didn't want to miss out on the hairpiece action. It looks decidedly less natural on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment