Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sublime Saturday

Today was a busy day. When I woke up something unusual happened to me. My body was craving a run! I had to throw on my track pants, put on my running shoes and head out if the door. I got my neighbor out of bed to join me and the two of us hit the road. After about 5 minutes of jogging my body wanted to crawl back into bed but thank god my neighbor was there to keep me going! After 15 minutes our jog turned into a walk,and shortly thereafter that it turned into a shopping excursion. We encountered five separate garage sales and I scored a great little bike for my son. Meet the newest member of my neighborhood biker gang!

When we got home, I quickly packed our bags and headed over to my aunt's house for a lunch. After stuffing ourselves on her amazing cooking, we went over to my sister in laws house for a belated birthday BBQ for my husband. It was a tiring but fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment